DipPT FCAMT CAFCI (she/her)
1. Why did you become a Physical Therapist?
I became a Physio because I was fascinated by science and hospitals. There were quite a few trips to the emergency room with the thrills and spills of childhood! I visualized working with people in a direct way.
2. What is your favorite part about working at CURA?
I like working with a team approach and appreciate the collaborative atmosphere at CURA. I also like the access to the extensive collective knowledge of our group.
3. How have you managed the pandemic?
I have managed the pandemic by walks with friends, outdoor gatherings and remembering how to properly read books again.
4. What brings you joy? What inspires you?
I find joy in great music, walking in a forest, and delicious food (in no particular order) and especially if shared with family and friends. Travel and discovery have been deferred but still an ambition for the near future.
5. What recent continuing education courses have you completed?
Visceral and Neural Manipulation
Attended conferences regarding research and best practices for pelvic pain and its treatment